DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 4 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- Décideurs :
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) – Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations – Highly regarded 2/2
- Criminal labour law – Highly regarded 2/2
- Social security – Highly regarded
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL
DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read
BAGE is a major player in the design, construction and maintenance of networks (energies, telecommunications and water supply). It reorganizes its capital and has chosen MBO & Co as its core shareholders. MBO & Co teams up with the historical shareholders and the management of the company, including Erwan BIHEL President and founder,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read