DELSOL Avocats is proud to have assisted the founders of Kyutai, a not-for-profit open science artificial intelligence research laboratory. Co-founded by CMA CGM, Groupe iliad and Schmidt Futures, Kyutai will publish all its research work free of charge. The laboratory’s co-founders aim for Kyutai to be a genuine hub for the French and...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility,
- employee savings scheme, discretionary and mandatory profit-sharing, and compensation optimisation.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 4 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Brice BRIEL, Elsa LEDERLIN and Philippe PACOTTE.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2023
- in Tier 4 in Employment
- DECIDEURS 2022
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) : Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations : Highly regarded
- M&A transactions : Management of labour issues and audits : Highly regarded
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and collectrive litigation : Highly regarded
- Litigation risk : Highly regarded
- Criminal labour law : Renowned practice
For its 50th anniversary, DELSOL Avocats opens an office at 480, avenue Louise, marking a new step in the firm’s development. DELSOL Avocats assists clients daily with their international issues, whether they are French and developing projects abroad, or international with operations in Europe. The Firm was therefore keen to expand into...Read
Heliup, a Savoie-based start-up pioneering lightweight photovoltaic panels, has raised €10 million to transform the large roofs of existing buildings into a source of clean energy. The round of financing was led by Starquest Capital, a VC fund dedicated to investing in companies working to protect the climate and our resources,along with BNP...Read
- Philippe PACOTTE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur LAMPERT, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS
E-RECYCLE, a player in the circular economy, recycles electronic products (mainly smartphones, PCs, tablets and consoles), with the aim of reducing programmed obsolescence and extending product life. The company has just closed a €1.5 million fund-raising round led by Demeter, via the Fonds d’Amorçage Industriel Métropolitain (FAIM)...Read