Training has been part of the DNA of DELSOL Avocats since the outset, and the firm is now launching a training arm, DELSOL Avocats Formations, to extend its services beyond legal advice and assistance. Whether it be the university lecturing undertaken by members of staff or the conferences, webinars and workshops they run, the process of...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 3 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2019 : Employment, tier 4.
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Caroline MARGERIN, Leslie D’ALASCIO
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read
- Amaury NARDONE, Frédéric SUBRA, Philippe PACOTTE, Justine MESNIER, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Caroline MARGERIN, Hala NEHMÉ
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside Olympique Lyonnais on its equity investment, exceeding 25% in ASVEL (€3.4 M) and 10% in ASVEL Women (€0.3 M). The football club founded in LYON in 1950 and chaired by Jean-Michel AULAS will be represented in the management bodies of the basketball club led by Tony PARKER. Over a five-year period, OL Groupe...Read
13 May 2019 - DELSOL Avocats and Preventech Consulting have joined forces to offer a complete offer to their clients. The prevention of professional risks, including the quality of life at work, is a major challenge in the implementation of a real HR policy and in the management of risks in order to preserve its responsibility and the...Read