DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the promotion to Counsel status of : Léa ZÉRILLI in the Tax department, Raphaël ORY in the Corporate – Mergers & Acquisitions department and the arrival of Cécile BUZY, Counsel, within the Employment law –Social welfare law department. Léa ZÉRILLI assists individuals and family groups in the context of...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 3 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020 : Employment, tier 4.
- LEGAL 500 Paris 2020 : Employment, tier 4.
- Décideurs :
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) – Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations – Highly regarded 2/2
- Criminal labour law – Highly regarded 2/2
- Social security – Highly regarded
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN
DELSOL Avocats advised Frénéhard & Michaux, a major French industrial group specializing in fall protection solutions and protection for work at height, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Gamesystem, a company that designs, manufactures and implements solutions for protection against falls from height on industrial facilities and...Read
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 8 categories by the Legal 500 Paris 2020 : The Régions - Tier 1 - « Founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is nationally renowned. The firm brings together a total of approximately 120 lawyers divided between its Lyon and Paris offices. The Paris office has experienced strong growth in recent years and is now...Read