DELSOL Avocats advises the CNJE (French National Confederation of Junior-Enterprises), an association governed by the 1st July 1901 law, which federates some 200 Junior-Enterprises, whose future is threatened by a reconsideration of their derogatory status by the social authorities. The CNJE brings together 25,000 students and is therefore...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility,
- employee savings scheme, discretionary and mandatory profit-sharing, and compensation optimisation.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 4 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2022
- in Tier 4 in Employment
- DECIDEURS 2021
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) : Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations : Highly regarded
- M&A transactions : Management of labour issues and audits : Highly regarded
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and collectrive litigation : Highly regarded
- Litigation risk : Highly regarded
- Criminal labour law : Renowned practice
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy , on the acquisition of Cyberwatch, a French computer security software publisher. This addition complements and strengthens Framatome’s cybersecurity offering and expands its portfolio of solutions to serve public administrations, nuclear and other critical...Read
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read