DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 9 Legal 500 EMEA 2023 categories : Construction – Tier 3 Data privacy and data protection – Tier 3 Dispute resolution : White-collar crime – Tier 4 Employment – Tier 4 Industry focus : Healthcare and life sciences – Tier 3 Mergers & Acquisitions – Tier 5 Private equity : venture/growth...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility,
- employee savings scheme, discretionary and mandatory profit-sharing, and compensation optimisation.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 4 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Brice BRIEL, Elsa LEDERLIN and Philippe PACOTTE.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2023
- in Tier 4 in Employment
- DECIDEURS 2022
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) : Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations : Highly regarded
- M&A transactions : Management of labour issues and audits : Highly regarded
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and collectrive litigation : Highly regarded
- Litigation risk : Highly regarded
- Criminal labour law : Renowned practice
- Mathieu LE TACON, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Gaëlle MERLIER
- Legal news
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, Samuel VINCENT
DELSOL Avocats assisted Neoma Business School with the acquisition of the continuing education company MELTIS. This transaction is part of Neoma’s new 23-27 strategic plan, called « Engage For The Future ». It aims at accelerating the growth of the school, which hopes to triple its turnover in five years, and to increase its expertise in...Read
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of Chouette’s fundraising
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read