BAGE is a major player in the design, construction and maintenance of networks (energies, telecommunications and water supply). It reorganizes its capital and has chosen MBO & Co as its core shareholders. MBO & Co teams up with the historical shareholders and the management of the company, including Erwan BIHEL President and founder,...Read
Mathieu LE TACON is co-head of the « Wealth law & taxation » department.
He has developed recognized expertise in asset taxation and taxation of family-run companies :
- taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, transfers of all assets and liabilities, founding and activation of French and foreign holding companies, active or inactive)
- taxation of company transfers (LBOs, OBOs, etc.)
- organization and optimization of asset transfers (implementation of DUTREIL agreements, manual donations of corporate securities, separation, quasi-usufruct agreements, etc.)
- optimization of asset tax situations (in view of income and/or wealth tax)
- family governance
- organization and management of overseas domicile transfers
- structure of French assets held by non-residents
- production and management of tax declarations (income tax, wealth tax/property wealth)
- adjustment of overseas assets
- assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation (applications for authorization, transactions, etc.).
He works primarily for entrepreneurs, directors, family shareholders and family-run companies.
He speaks English fluently.
Mathieu LE TACON graduated from TOULOUSE I University, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Business Law and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Tax Law.
He practiced within the law firms FIDAL (International Division – PARIS) and PDGB (PARIS) for eight years before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Tax Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He works regularly with major titles in the tax (Droit Fiscal, Les Nouvelles Fiscales, etc.), mainstream and economic press. He has also contributed to the publication of several books, most recently the tax section of Réglementation automobile" (L’argus de l’assurance, 2017/2018).
He participates in seminars on taxation and lectures in taxation within the postgraduate law programme of TOULOUSE I University.
He is a member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers), the DFCG (Association of Financial Directors and Management Controllers) and the editorial committee of the journal Finance & Gestion (Law and Regulation section).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Doriane CHEVILLOT
- Wealth law & taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 14 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2021 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law...Read