DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 14 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2021 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law...Read
Mathieu LE TACON is co-head of the PARIS office’s Tax Law Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in asset taxation and taxation of family-run companies :
- taxation of restructuring operations (mergers, transfers of all assets and liabilities, founding and activation of French and foreign holding companies, active or inactive)
- taxation of company transfers (LBOs, OBOs, etc.)
- organization and optimization of asset transfers (implementation of DUTREIL agreements, manual donations of corporate securities, separation, quasi-usufruct agreements, etc.)
- optimization of asset tax situations (in view of income and/or wealth tax)
- family governance
- organization and management of overseas domicile transfers
- structure of French assets held by non-residents
- production and management of tax declarations (income tax, wealth tax/property wealth)
- adjustment of overseas assets
- assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation (applications for authorization, transactions, etc.).
He works primarily for entrepreneurs, directors, family shareholders and family-run companies.
He speaks English fluently.
Mathieu LE TACON graduated from TOULOUSE I University, where he gained a DEA postgraduate qualification in Business Law and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Tax Law.
He practiced within the law firms FIDAL (International Division – PARIS) and PDGB (PARIS) for eight years before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2011.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Tax Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He works regularly with major titles in the tax (Droit Fiscal, Les Nouvelles Fiscales, etc.), mainstream and economic press. He has also contributed to the publication of several books, most recently the tax section of Réglementation automobile" (L’argus de l’assurance, 2017/2018).
He participates in seminars on taxation and lectures in taxation within the postgraduate law programme of TOULOUSE I University.
He is a member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers), the DFCG (Association of Financial Directors and Management Controllers) and the editorial committee of the journal Finance & Gestion (Law and Regulation section).
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Agathe PHILIPPOT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats advised InControl SA and Biorganotec bvba in the sale of their portfolio of onshore wind energy development projects in France to Cubico Sustainable Investments, a world leader and investor in the renewable energy sector. The development portfolio, which is around 200 MW and comprises more than 10 projects, is spread out across...Read
DELSOL Avocats was involved alongside the founders and shareholders of Golden Bees, a programme-based recruitment platform founded in 2015, in the acquisition of a majority stake in the French online recruitment leader Figaro Classifieds. This strategic alliance will enable Golden Bees to deploy its solution to the 15,000 recruiters who use...Read