BMG Group is a real estate company specialized in commercial real estate. BMG invests in three kinds of assets : offices, warehouses and business premises. In September 2021, BMG concluded the acquisition of a multi-asset portfolio located for the most part in the Centre-Ouest and Ile-de-France regions. DELSOL Avocats assisted BMG Group in...Read
Areas of expertise
Justine MARLOT notably provides services in the following areas :
- patrimonial taxation in a national and international context,
- taxation of transfers and sales of companies,
- taxation of managers,
- reporting obligations (IR, IFI),
- assistance with tax audits and tax litigation.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2021, she was an associate in the Tax Departments of EY and FTPA law firms.
CAPA (2015), Master II Tax Law (University LYON III, 2013).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT, Solène DEFRANCE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Real estate, Wealth law & taxation