Hesus, “Greentech” partner of construction sites, specialized in the management of incoming and outgoing flows of land and building materials, continues its expansion in Europe through the acquisition of the entire capital of the company Fleaty, a Swedish platform that optimizes and digitizes transport in the construction sector. This...Read
Areas of expertise
Doriane operates in the following areas :
- mergers, acquisitions and restructuring,
- law on companies in difficulty, Restructurings, Recovery of companies in difficulty,
- private equity,
- directors’ liability.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several interniships in lawfirms in Insolvency and Restructuring and in Corporate law (CMS Francis LEFEBVRE Avocats, FIDAL), and in legal department.
CAPA (HEDAC, 2020), University Degree Lawyer Corporate Tax advice (HEDAC/EY, 2019), Master’s degree in business law (PARIS-SACLAY University, 2017).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Doriane CHEVILLOT
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Wealth law & taxation
BAGE is a major player in the design, construction and maintenance of networks (energies, telecommunications and water supply). It reorganizes its capital and has chosen MBO & Co as its core shareholders. MBO & Co teams up with the historical shareholders and the management of the company, including Erwan BIHEL President and founder,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Julien MONSENEGO, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats assisted the BOLLINGER family, owner of the BOLLINGER champagne house, in the context of the acquisition of Ponzi Vineyards located in Oregon, where the group will produce a range of chardonnay and pinot wines in order to develop its activities on the other side of the Atlantic. DELSOL Avocats provided assistance in corporate...Read