Silamir, a pure player in sustainable transformation, assists companies in all sectors in their digital and organisational transformation. Naxicap Partners, a leading private equity firm in France, is acquiring a stake in the Silamir group, alongside the group’s chairwomen and founders and its key associate managers. The arrival of Naxicap...Read
Areas of expertise
Doriane operates in the following areas :
- mergers, acquisitions and restructuring,
- law on companies in difficulty, Restructurings, Recovery of companies in difficulty,
- private equity,
- directors’ liability.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several interniships in lawfirms in Insolvency and Restructuring and in Corporate law (CMS Francis LEFEBVRE Avocats, FIDAL), and in legal department.
CAPA (HEDAC, 2020), University Degree Lawyer Corporate Tax advice (HEDAC/EY, 2019), Master’s degree in business law (PARIS-SACLAY University, 2017).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Lionel DEVIC Marie d’OZOUVILLE, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
RaiseSherpas, Raise Group’s endowment fund and the first philanthropic accelerator dedicated to French post-seed startups, is taking part alongside investors-sponsors in the launch of Phiture, the first 100% non-profit tech investment fund. This fund, the first of its kind in France, aims at investing in the best innovations and financing 50...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Frédéric SUBRA, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Maïlys de MEYER, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Holnest, Pathé and IDG Capital entered into exclusive negotiations with Eagle Football Holdings, LLC in the perspective of the acquisition by the latter of a majority stake in OL Groupe, followed by a simplified public purchase offer. Whereas Jean-Michel Aulas will remain CEO of OL, the transaction will enable the consolidation of the Groupe’s...Read