RaiseSherpas, Raise Group’s endowment fund and the first philanthropic accelerator dedicated to French post-seed startups, is taking part alongside investors-sponsors in the launch of Phiture, the first 100% non-profit tech investment fund. This fund, the first of its kind in France, aims at investing in the best innovations and financing 50...Read
Areas of expertise
Doriane operates in the following areas :
- mergers, acquisitions and restructuring,
- law on companies in difficulty, Restructurings, Recovery of companies in difficulty,
- private equity,
- directors’ liability.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several interniships in lawfirms in Insolvency and Restructuring and in Corporate law (CMS Francis LEFEBVRE Avocats, FIDAL), and in legal department.
CAPA (HEDAC, 2020), University Degree Lawyer Corporate Tax advice (HEDAC/EY, 2019), Master’s degree in business law (PARIS-SACLAY University, 2017).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Lionel DEVIC, Marie d’OZOUVILLE, Doriane CHEVILLOT
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Frédéric SUBRA, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Maïlys de MEYER, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Holnest, Pathé and IDG Capital entered into exclusive negotiations with Eagle Football Holdings, LLC in the perspective of the acquisition by the latter of a majority stake in OL Groupe, followed by a simplified public purchase offer. Whereas Jean-Michel Aulas will remain CEO of OL, the transaction will enable the consolidation of the Groupe’s...Read