DELSOL Avocats assisted Neoma Business School with the acquisition of the continuing education company MELTIS. This transaction is part of Neoma’s new 23-27 strategic plan, called « Engage For The Future ». It aims at accelerating the growth of the school, which hopes to triple its turnover in five years, and to increase its expertise in...Read
Areas of expertise
Sarah DIEUDONNÉ practices in the following main areas :
- Sales, acquisitions, restructuring and fundraising ;
- Management’s liability ;
- Commercial contracts.
She practiced at the law firm LPA CGR Avocats for three years before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2021.
- Law & Management Bachelor / Paris-Dauphine University (2014) ;
- Master’s degree in Business Law / Paris-Dauphine University (2016) ;
- Paris Bar (2018).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, Samuel VINCENT
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats assisted the private equity firm IK Partners with the acquisition of a minority stake in the cybersecurity firm PrOph3cy. We carried the acquisition audit out with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner, and Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, associate, in corporate ; Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, partner, and Jessica NEUFVILLE, associate, in...Read