DELSOL Avocats assisted Franck PAPAZIAN, founder of Mediaschool, a group of communication schools, and owner of professional press titles (CB News, Stratégies, Pub and Le Journal du Luxe) with the acquisition of the biographical dictionary of French personalities, Who’s Who in France. Who’s Who is updated every year, has a circulation of 5 000...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in « Private Equity Law », as one of the Lawyers of the year 2021 in « Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2023 in « Corporate Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Arthur HITIER, Doriane CHEVILLOT
- Henri-Louis DELSOL Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, Samuel VINCENT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats assisted Neoma Business School with the acquisition of the continuing education company MELTIS. This transaction is part of Neoma’s new 23-27 strategic plan, called « Engage For The Future ». It aims at accelerating the growth of the school, which hopes to triple its turnover in five years, and to increase its expertise in...Read
PRESS RELEASE – DELSOL Avocats advises the chairwomen and founders of Silamir on the entry of Naxicap Partners into the group’s capital
Silamir, a pure player in sustainable transformation, assists companies in all sectors in their digital and organisational transformation. Naxicap Partners, a leading private equity firm in France, is acquiring a stake in the Silamir group, alongside the group’s chairwomen and founders and its key associate managers. The arrival of Naxicap...Read