DELSOL Avocats assisted the BOLLINGER family, owner of the BOLLINGER champagne house, in the context of the acquisition of Ponzi Vineyards located in Oregon, where the group will produce a range of chardonnay and pinot wines in order to develop its activities on the other side of the Atlantic. DELSOL Avocats provided assistance in corporate...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Private Equity Law” and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2021 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Julien MONSENEGO, Clément GUITET, Doriane CHEVILLOT
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
Created in 2010, BAGE group is a major player in the design, construction and maintenance of energy, telecommunications and water supply networks. TEAM RESEAUX is one of the leaders in electrical distribution, THD network and electrical maintenance work. The integration of TEAM RESEAUX into BAGE group allows the latter to strengthen its...Read
Hellowork, a group specializing in recruitment and training on the Internet, has completed the acquisition of the Parisian start-up Seekube, active in the field of virtual recruitment forums. Hellowork is expanding its activities by adding a digital event offer to its platform offer. For several years now, DELSOL Avocats has been advising...Read