Silamir, a pure player in sustainable transformation, assists companies in all sectors in their digital and organisational transformation. Naxicap Partners, a leading private equity firm in France, is acquiring a stake in the Silamir group, alongside the group’s chairwomen and founders and its key associate managers. The arrival of Naxicap...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in « Private Equity Law », as one of the Lawyers of the year 2021 in « Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2023 in « Corporate Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.
FACIL’iti provides a significantly improved and customized browsing experience allowing websites to meet the needs of each individual’s particular condition. The start-up has just completed its first round of financing with four leading groups investing in its capital : Groupe TF1, Bouygues Telecom, Groupe Crédit Agricole and Malakoff Humanis....Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Lionel DEVIC, Marie d’OZOUVILLE, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
RaiseSherpas, Raise Group’s endowment fund and the first philanthropic accelerator dedicated to French post-seed startups, is taking part alongside investors-sponsors in the launch of Phiture, the first 100% non-profit tech investment fund. This fund, the first of its kind in France, aims at investing in the best innovations and financing 50...Read