HelloWork, a group specializing in recruitment and training on the Internet, has completed the acquisition of the start-up Basile, specializing in co-option recruitment. This acquisition allows the HelloWork group to develop its offer by proposing new recruitment techniques and new HR tools. For several years now, DELSOL Avocats has been...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Henri-Louis DELSOL is co-head of the PARIS office’s "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
A lawyer with the PARIS and NEW YORK Bars, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, partial asset transfers, LBOs, etc.) ;
- stock-market transactions (particularly public offerings) ;
- fundraising amongst business angels, financial investors and manufacturers ;
- implementation of incentive mechanisms for staff and directors (management packages) ;
- cross-border operations, particularly transatlantic, working on behalf of both French companies expanding into the U.S. and American companies investing in EUROPE.
Henri-Louis DELSOL graduated from Jean MOULIN LYON III University, where he gained a master’s degree in Business Law, and AIX-MARSEILLE III University, where he gained a DESS-DJCE postgraduate qualification in International Business Law. He also completed a LL.M in Business Law in the U.S. (at GEORGETOWN University), where he lived for three years.
He practiced at the law firm BREDIN PRAT for four years before joining DELSOL Avocats in early 2010.
He works in both English and French.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Private Equity Law” and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2021 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
The author of numerous articles, particularly on asset and liability warranties and shareholders’ agreements (Actes Pratiques, Droit des Sociétés, Jurisclasseur, etc.), Henri-Louis DELSOL also chairs EFE seminars for assistant lawyers on company sales, acquisitions and restructurings.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Adrien WILLIOT Doriane CHEVILLOT, Cyprien de SCORBIAC,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Real estate
The construction company NMC Bâtiment has acquired off plan (VEFA) a 1,200m² logistics warehouse located in Bailly-Romainvilliers from the developer Spirit Immobilier. DELSOL Avocats assisted NMC Bâtiment in the context of this transaction with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner and co-head of the « Mergers & acquisitions -...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL Lionel DEVIC, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Pierre TOURRET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Financière Tiepolo and J. de Demandolx Gestion, two independent portfolio management companies, have merged to become one of the most significant playors in the field of non-intermediated private wealth management in France. The new company was named Tiepolo. It includes 32 associates and its assets under management amount to 1.8 billion Euros...Read