DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
Frédéric SUBRA is co-head of the LYON office’s "Wealth law & taxation" and "Corporate taxation" Departments.
Alongside standard services in tax law (repeat advisory work and litigation management), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- taxation linked to mergers and acquisitions and more generally to company restructurings and transfers
- taxation of groups of companies, tax consolidation, global consolidation
- tax audits during closures of accounts or acquisitions, VDD
- international taxation during the expansion of foreign companies in FRANCE or French companies overseas, secondments, expatriations or relocations
- asset taxation, in the framework of French or international schemes or for the organization of family group transfers.
He works primarily for manufacturing, service and volume retail companies, as well as wealthy individuals.
He speaks English fluently.
Frédéric SUBRA has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University and a Certificate of Specialization in Tax Law. Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2006, he was a partner in the law firm QUADRATUR in LYON, after being an associate within the law firms LANDWELL and MOQUET BORDE in PARIS.
He is a member of the Institute of Tax Lawyers and the Association LYON Place Financière & Tertiaire.
He also lectures at the Jean Moulin Faculty of Law, LYON III University, and works regularly with major titles in the tax or economic press. He contributes regularly to the Lexbase website in the Asset Taxation section.
Frédéric SUBRA was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2022 in « Tax Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Clément GUITET
DELSOL Avocats advised Garibaldi Participations on its acquisition of an equity stake in Vacancéole, a group specialising in holiday timeshare management. Frédéric SUBRA worked closely with Garibaldi Participations on the fiscal due diligence.Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read