DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 22 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
Frédéric SUBRA is co-head of the LYON office’s "Wealth law & taxation" and "Corporate taxation" Departments.
Alongside standard services in tax law (repeat advisory work and litigation management), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- taxation linked to mergers and acquisitions and more generally to company restructurings and transfers
- taxation of groups of companies, tax consolidation, global consolidation
- tax audits during closures of accounts or acquisitions, VDD
- international taxation during the expansion of foreign companies in FRANCE or French companies overseas, secondments, expatriations or relocations
- asset taxation, in the framework of French or international schemes or for the organization of family group transfers.
He works primarily for manufacturing, service and volume retail companies, as well as wealthy individuals.
He speaks English fluently.
Frédéric SUBRA has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University and a Certificate of Specialization in Tax Law. Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2006, he was a partner in the law firm QUADRATUR in LYON, after being an associate within the law firms LANDWELL and MOQUET BORDE in PARIS.
He is a member of the Institute of Tax Lawyers and the Association LYON Place Financière & Tertiaire.
He also lectures at the Jean Moulin Faculty of Law, LYON III University, and works regularly with major titles in the tax or economic press. He contributes regularly to the Lexbase website in the Asset Taxation section.
Frédéric SUBRA was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2022 in « Tax Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Gaëlle MERLIER, Virginie DELANNOY, Inès SAINT-LARY
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Frédéric SUBRA, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Maïlys de MEYER, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Holnest, Pathé and IDG Capital entered into exclusive negotiations with Eagle Football Holdings, LLC in the perspective of the acquisition by the latter of a majority stake in OL Groupe, followed by a simplified public purchase offer. Whereas Jean-Michel Aulas will remain CEO of OL, the transaction will enable the consolidation of the Groupe’s...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised the fund Rhône-Alpes PME (Siparex group) with the acquisition of a majority stake in the Lyon-based SMB, Clic’issimo, specialized in electronic registred letter mass mailing mainly in the insurance sector. This market is growing strongly and Clic’issimo iss now able to provide its sevrices to the real estate sector....Read