DELSOL Avocats advised Capitem Partenaires on its transfer of shares to Novencia Group and to Mr. Arnaud Zilliox. Capitem Partenaires was advised by Frédéric SUBRA and Séverine BRAVARD.Read
Practice areasTax law
Frédéric SUBRA is co-head of the LYON office’s Tax Law Department.
Alongside standard services in tax law (repeat advisory work and litigation management), he has developed recognized expertise in :
- taxation linked to mergers and acquisitions and more generally to company restructurings and transfers
- taxation of groups of companies, tax consolidation, global consolidation
- tax audits during closures of accounts or acquisitions, VDD
- international taxation during the expansion of foreign companies in FRANCE or French companies overseas, secondments, expatriations or relocations
- asset taxation, in the framework of French or international schemes or for the organization of family group transfers.
He works primarily for manufacturing, service and volume retail companies, as well as wealthy individuals.
He speaks English fluently.
Frédéric SUBRA has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law from Jean Moulin LYON III University and a Certificate of Specialization in Tax Law. Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2006, he was a partner in the law firm QUADRATUR in LYON, after being an associate within the law firms LANDWELL and MOQUET BORDE in PARIS.
He is a member of the Institute of Tax Lawyers and the Association LYON Place Financière & Tertiaire.
He also lectures at the Jean Moulin Faculty of Law, LYON III University, and works regularly with major titles in the tax or economic press. He contributes regularly to the Lexbase website in the Asset Taxation section.
- Amaury NARDONE, Frédéric SUBRA, Philippe PACOTTE, Justine MESNIER Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Hala NEHMÉ ,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside Olympique Lyonnais on its equity investment, exceeding 25% in ASVEL (€3.4 M) and 10% in ASVEL Women (€0.3 M). The football club founded in LYON in 1950 and chaired by Jean-Michel AULAS will be represented in the management bodies of the basketball club led by Tony PARKER. Over a five-year period, OL Groupe...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Séverine BRAVARD, Paul ALMEIDA,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats is assisting Gimv on the takeover of La Comtoise, a supplier of cheese-based solutions for the food industry. Gimv will support La Comtoise in developing new products and in accelerating the firm’s globalisation. As part of this transaction, Partner Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, and Séverine BRAVARD, Of Counsel in the Corporate - Mergers...Read