DELSOL Avocats advised Cikaba, a specialist in the digitalisation of occupational risk prevention, with its fundraising. Founded in 2017, Cikaba includes 20 employees and operates on 3 continents with 300 clients in the industry, services, logistics, temporary employment and construction sectors. The €2.3 million financing round, with a mix of...Read
Séverine BRAVARD has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- financing and banking law on behalf of managers or banking institutions, in the context of the preparation and negotiation of banking documentation (structured financing – mezzanine debt – asset financing and others).
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
DELSOL Avocats assisted Bernard Loiseau group with the subscription of a refinancing bank indebtedness amounting to 6.300 K€, combined with a security trust in order to refinance outstanding debts. Séverine Bravard, partner in charge of the « Financing » department advised Bernard Loiseau group in the context of this...Read
- Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO Pierre TOURRET, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Financing
DELSOL Avocats assisted Legos, a fixed, mobile and convergent telecom operator founded in 2002, on the French investment fund Siparex Entrepreneurs’ investment into its share capital. With a €13 million turnover in 2021, Legos provides white-labelled fixed and mobile services, as well as interpersonal messaging. This injection of new financial...Read