Tout pour l’eau provides materials and accessories for swimming pools. DELSOL Avocats assisted the management company, SOFIMAC Partners, in the context of a majority LBO in Tout pour l’eau with a team including Séverine BRAVARD and Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partners, and Leslie D’ALASCIO,...Read
Séverine BRAVARD has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- financing and banking law on behalf of managers or banking institutions, in the context of the preparation and negotiation of banking documentation (structured financing – mezzanine debt – asset financing and others).
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Clément GUITET,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
After many successful years of development and positive results for 2020 despite the economic climate, DELSOL Avocats has decided to pursue its development and growth strategy by appointing Séverine BRAVARD and Manuel WINGERT as partners. Séverine BRAVARD joined the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate Law" department in 2001. She has since...Read