DELSOL Avocats advised the energy broker for professionals, Opera Energie, on an OBO. Opera Energie is preparing for international expansion and the diversification of its offering with the arrival of two investors : the Luxembourg investment company Oraxys and Bpifrance. The three founders, Jean-Sébastien Degouve, Nicolas Chevallier and...Read
Séverine BRAVARD has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- financing and banking law on behalf of managers or banking institutions, in the context of the preparation and negotiation of banking documentation (structured financing – mezzanine debt – asset financing and others).
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Caroline DA LAGE, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Maïlys de MEYER Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Emilie FLORENTIN, Fanny BORDAIS, Arthur COLLET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing
DELSOL Avocats advised Dimotrans Group with the acquisition of a stake in its capital by Crédit Mutuel Equity, a subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale. Dimotrans Group currently employs 2 700 people in its 70 French branches and its network of international subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe and the United States. With this new...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Thomas AMICO, Gaëlle MERLIER, Stanley MITON, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 23 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Thomas AMICO Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Information Technology Law Privacy and Data...Read