In July of this year, DELSOL Avocats advised the SergeFerrari Group (listed on the Euronext Paris, compartment C), a leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative flexible composite materials for lightweight architecture and external cladding applications, on its acquisition of Verseidag-Indutex from Jagenberg AG. Germany’s...Read
Séverine BRAVARD is a Counsel lawyer in the LYON office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
She has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- bank financing and banking law.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies, as well as for banking pools.
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Melanie DEBERNARDI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 14 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2021 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law...Read