GL Events, a leading player in the event industry, has carried out an early refinancing of its RCF and obtained a new financing line. The transaction consists of a new €70 million term loan repayable in five years. In addition, GL Events refinanced the €150 million revolving credit facility (RCF) in advance with a 5-year maturity and a 2-year...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing , Distressed companies - Restructuring
Séverine BRAVARD has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- financing and banking law on behalf of managers or banking institutions, in the context of the preparation and negotiation of banking documentation (structured financing – mezzanine debt – asset financing and others).
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
DELSOL Avocats advised GL Events on the early refinancing of its RCF and on obtaining a new financing line
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read