Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read
Séverine BRAVARD has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- financing and banking law on behalf of managers or banking institutions, in the context of the preparation and negotiation of banking documentation (structured financing – mezzanine debt – asset financing and others).
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted GL events, an integrated events group whose teams provide turnkey solutions, from consulting to design and implementation, in the subscription of a €49.9 million sustainability-linked bond to finance part of its operational capex. These funds will be used to accelerate its energy transition, renew its rental equipment...Read