DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read
Séverine BRAVARD is an of counsel lawyer in the LYON office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
She has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- bank financing and banking law.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies, as well as for banking pools.
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Caroline MARGERIN, Leslie D’ALASCIO
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 10 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2020 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Privacy and Data Security LawSéverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law Insolvency and Reorganization Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Henri-Louis...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Emilie SULLO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
K-SANTE, a specialist in the distribution of slimming meals delivered to the home and personalized nutritional support, completed its first LBO with the FrenchFood Capital entrepreneur fund. The operation made it possible to restructure the capital of the K-SANTE group around its director and founder Vincent Guillet and the FrenchFood...Read