Cap Vert, an Ambienta (European environmental sustainability investor) portfolio company, expands its regional coverage with the acquisition of Duc & Préneuf Bourgogne. Duc & Préneuf was founded in 1989 in Dijon and its main activity is the creation of green spaces. With the acquisition of this longstanding and respected market player,...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- CHAMBERS EMEA 2022
- Corporate/M&A : Mid-Market : Band 3
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2022
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- DECIDEURS 2021
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M : Unbeatable
- Growth capital : Excellent
- Venture Capital : Highly regarded
- Risk capital : Highly regarded
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2021
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Golden Trophy
- OPTION DROIT & AFFAIRES 2020
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ⭐⭐⭐
- Innovation capital : ⭐
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : ⭐
RaiseSherpas, Raise Group’s endowment fund and the first philanthropic accelerator dedicated to French post-seed startups, is taking part alongside investors-sponsors in the launch of Phiture, the first 100% non-profit tech investment fund. This fund, the first of its kind in France, aims at investing in the best innovations and financing 50...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco and Senegal) and employing more than 900 people, in its reserved capital increase for a total amount of €35 million at a price of €45 per share. This fundraise,...Read