DELSOL Avocats is pursuing its development and growth strategy by appointing Raphaël ORY as a partner within the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate Law" team. Raphaël ORY advises companies on strategic acquisitions and disposals, capital transactions and shareholder structuring. He spent five years in Asia working for a leading French law...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- CHAMBERS EMEA 2023
- Corporate/M&A : Mid-Market (Europe France) : Band 3
- General Business Law (Europe France Regions)
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2023
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2023
- Mergers & Acquisitions <50M€ : Golden Trophy
- PALMARES LE POINT 2023
- Corporate law : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Mergers & Acquisitions : ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- DECIDEURS 2022
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M : Unbeatable
- Growth capital : Excellent
- Venture Capital : Excellent
- Acquisition financing : Highly regarded
- Advice to management teams : Highly regarded
- OPTION DROIT & AFFAIRES 2020
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ⭐⭐⭐
- Innovation capital : ⭐
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : ⭐
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats announces the appointment of a new partner within the Mergers & Acquisitions team
DELSOL Avocats advised GL Events on the early refinancing of its RCF and on obtaining a new financing line
GL Events, a leading player in the event industry, has carried out an early refinancing of its RCF and obtained a new financing line. The transaction consists of a new €70 million term loan repayable in five years. In addition, GL Events refinanced the €150 million revolving credit facility (RCF) in advance with a 5-year maturity and a 2-year...Read
The magazine Le Point has published its ranking of law firms in France, which is based on recommendations. General counsels were able to rate the firms they work with and lawyers were able to indicate which firms they would recommend to their clients. DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Corporate law, Tax law, Mergers &...Read
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 9 Legal 500 EMEA 2023 categories : Construction – Tier 3 Data privacy and data protection – Tier 3 Dispute resolution : White-collar crime – Tier 4 Employment – Tier 4 Industry focus : Healthcare and life sciences – Tier 3 Mergers & Acquisitions – Tier 5 Private equity : venture/growth...Read