In July of this year, DELSOL Avocats advised the SergeFerrari Group (listed on the Euronext Paris, compartment C), a leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative flexible composite materials for lightweight architecture and external cladding applications, on its acquisition of Verseidag-Indutex from Jagenberg AG. Germany’s...Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Décideurs :
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M – Unbeatable 1/2
- Growth capital – Excellent 1/2
- Venture Capital : Excellent 2/2
- Risk capital : Excellent 2/2
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations of less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : **
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Melanie DEBERNARDI
DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the promotion to Counsel status of : Léa ZÉRILLI in the Tax department, Raphaël ORY in the Corporate – Mergers & Acquisitions department and the arrival of Cécile BUZY, Counsel, within the Employment law –Social welfare law department. Léa ZÉRILLI assists individuals and family groups in the context of...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised REALITES, a listed territorial development group founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco) and with more than 400 employees, in its capital increase with preferential subscription rights launched on 2 July 2020 and in obtaining the French financial markets authority’s (AMF)...Read