BMG Group is a real estate company specialized in commercial real estate. BMG invests in three kinds of assets : offices, warehouses and business premises. In September 2021, BMG concluded the acquisition of a multi-asset portfolio located for the most part in the Centre-Ouest and Ile-de-France regions. DELSOL Avocats assisted BMG Group in...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Décideurs :
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M – Unbeatable 1/2
- Growth capital – Excellent 1/3
- Venture Capital : Highly regarded
- Risk capital : Highly regarded
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : *
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : *
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT, Solène DEFRANCE
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Diane DUBAIL, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ
DELSOL Avocats assisted the private equity firm IK Partners with the acquisition of a minority stake in the cybersecurity firm PrOph3cy. We carried the acquisition audit out with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner, and Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, associate, in corporate ; Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, partner, and Jessica NEUFVILLE, associate, in...Read
Hesus, “Greentech” partner of construction sites, specialized in the management of incoming and outgoing flows of land and building materials, continues its expansion in Europe through the acquisition of the entire capital of the company Fleaty, a Swedish platform that optimizes and digitizes transport in the construction sector. This...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Raphaël ORY, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Julien CHRISMENT
On 26 July 2021 Dimotrans signed the acquisition of a 85% majority stake in Crystal group. With this transaction and its sustained organic growth Dimotrans’ turnover will exceed 500M€ as soon as 2021. This acquisition of a 85% majority stake matches Dimotrans’ will to become a key player of the global supply chain for its industrial clients,...Read