DELSOL Avocats advised Santé Cie, a homecare group, on the acquisition of Poleperf, a company based in Aix-en-Provence and specialized in infusions and nutrition. This acquisition allows Santé Cie to strengthen its presence in the South-East of France. Emmanuel KAEPPELIN and Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE accompanied Santé Cie in this...Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- Décideurs :
- Transactions up to 75M€ – Unbeatable
- Development Capital Operations : Excellent
- Innovation Capital Advisory : Strong reputation 2/2
- Management consulting - LBO : Reputable practice
- Financial transaction tax – Excellent
- Guidance on lower mid- and small-cap LBO funds – Unbeatable
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations of less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : **
DELSOL Avocats assisted the software company Gamma Software, which develops the Winlassie software, in the context of its acquisition by Holding PSB, a subsidiary of EVOLEM. The signing took place remotely by emectronic means. Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the « Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions » department, and Caroline DA...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised C’est qui le patron ?!, a cooperative brand founded by consumers for consumers in 2016 on principles of crowdsourcing and transparency, on the launch of its Consumers and Citizens’ Solidarity Fund. Consumer-driven brand C’est qui le patron ?! has seen sales of its staple food products take off since the beginning of...Read
Considering the latest developments relating to Covid-19 and government announcements, we would like to inform you with full transparency of the measures we anticipated and implemented within our firm. We have all the IT and technical capacities enabling us to manage files remotely. Dematerialization of both internal process and legal...Read