DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Décideurs :
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M – Unbeatable 1/2
- Growth capital – Excellent 1/3
- Venture Capital : Highly regarded
- Risk capital : Highly regarded
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : *
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : *
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER
En Voiture Simone, an online driving school with more than 700.000 candidates, has chosen to join the BYmyCar group. En Voiture Simone had begun a round of VCs funding in early 2018, receiving €2M from Supernova Invest and Amundi. It is now an industrial transfer that it is carrying out with the BYmyCar group. With a turnover of €2 billion,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL
DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read
BAGE is a major player in the design, construction and maintenance of networks (energies, telecommunications and water supply). It reorganizes its capital and has chosen MBO & Co as its core shareholders. MBO & Co teams up with the historical shareholders and the management of the company, including Erwan BIHEL President and founder,...Read