DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, and some of their managers, on an investment made with support from PALATINE bank, by means of a capital increase in cash with...Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Décideurs :
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M – Unbeatable 1/2
- Growth capital – Excellent 1/2
- Venture Capital : Excellent 2/2
- Risk capital : Excellent 2/2
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : *
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : *
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET, Edouard PIQUE
Hesus, a "Greentech" partner for construction and public works projects specialising in the management of inflows and outflows of earth and materials, are pursuing their expansion in Europe by acquiring an equity interest in Fleaty, a Swedish platform that optimises and digitizes transports in the construction sector. This new location abroad...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised Romande Energie France, the French subsidiary of Romande Energie, in the context of its alliance with Calycé to develop a wind-farm portfolio in France. Romande Energie France is continuing to invest in the French renewable energy market and to expand its renewables portfolio in Franc through its French subsidiary,...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted PROMOVAL with the acquisition of a building located 17, place Bellecour, in Lyon. The building will undergo in-depth restructuring in order to create offices, service areas, housings and commercial premises distributed over 2000 m². The team which provided assistance to PROMOVAL on the corporate aspects of the...Read