DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read
Areas of expertise
Pierre TOURRET focuses his practice in the following areas :
- acquisitions, disposals and restructurings,
- private equity,
- corporate transactions.
He joined DELSOL Avocats as a legal advisor in 2019.
Master’s degree in corporate law, Magistère Juriste d’Affaires – DJCE (PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, 2017).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Intellectual property – Information technologies
Created in 2014 by Philippe JOFFARD (ex. CEO of the LAFUMA-MILLET group) and benefiting from strong growth under his leadership, TOPTEX CUBE is specialized in the manufacture of technical clothing and luggage by modern seamless assembly processes (cutting laser, ultrasonic welding, heat sealing, etc.). Under the terms of this transaction,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Martin SOUYRI, Pierre TOURRET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Hellowork, a group specializing in recruitment and training on the Internet, has completed the acquisition of the Parisian start-up Seekube, active in the field of virtual recruitment forums. Hellowork is expanding its activities by adding a digital event offer to its platform offer. For several years now, DELSOL Avocats has been advising...Read