DELSOL Avocats assisted Aeroprotec (Haure-Mirande Group), a key player in the surface treatment and painting of metal and composite material parts used in the aerospace industry, in a new build up transaction through the acquisition of a new industrial site located in Saint-Nicolas-de-Redon from the WeAre group. The business, dedicated to...Read
Areas of expertise
Pierre TOURRET focuses his practice in the following areas :
- acquisitions, disposals and restructurings,
- private equity,
- corporate transactions.
He joined DELSOL Avocats as a legal advisor in 2019.
Master’s degree in corporate law, Magistère Juriste d’Affaires – DJCE (PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, 2017).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Lionel DEVIC, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Pierre TOURRET Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Financière Tiepolo and J. de Demandolx Gestion, two independent portfolio management companies, have merged to become one of the most significant playors in the field of non-intermediated private wealth management in France. The new company was named Tiepolo. It includes 32 associates and its assets under management amount to 1.8 billion Euros...Read
- Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Pierre TOURRET, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Financing
DELSOL Avocats assisted Legos, a fixed, mobile and convergent telecom operator founded in 2002, on the French investment fund Siparex Entrepreneurs’ investment into its share capital. With a €13 million turnover in 2021, Legos provides white-labelled fixed and mobile services, as well as interpersonal messaging. This injection of new financial...Read