DENTRESSANGLE Foncière Immobilière has just entrusted Deskeo, one of the leaders in the French flex office market, with the marketing and management of a 1.500 m² office building (the Part-Dieu Central) located in Lyon. This partnership set up under a Management Contract gives rise to a new signature "DENTRESSANGLE WORKPLACE by Deskeo", whose...Read
The “Real-Estate Law” department advises on any real estate project, on the occasion of any demolition or construction work, the renovation of existing buildings, and issues relating to, for example accommodation, offices, hotels, warehouses.
It advises on property development law, construction law, commercial leases and environmental law relating to real estate work.
The department is particularly skilled in risk analysis and contractual negotiations, being concerned to avoid disputes between the various players concerned.
It advises mainly the owners (property developers, investors, hotel owners, etc.) throughout their construction projects, from the outset until completion, including on :
- setting up a real-estate project at the time of purchasing immoveable assets, identifying the risks related to the project,
- drafting and negotiating contracts relating to real-estate projects or their exploitation (property development contracts, “on-plan” sales, project management agreements, works contracts, undertakings to sell, commercial leases, etc.),
- the future implications of the regulations resulting from Grenelle 2,
- preventive management of any disagreements during the construction operations, out of court settlement of disputes,
- construction operations, from preventive summary proceedings to acceptance,
- difficulties between owners, companies, sub-contractors, neighbours : e.g. voluntary liquidation, discontinuance of construction work, statements of complaint, supplementary work, abnormal private nuisance, easements, etc.,
- disputes after acceptance or delivery,
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and in the management of the lease,
- any issues relating to the running of the hotel (excluding employment law).
The “Real-Estate Law” department is headed by two partners : Benoît BOUSSIER and Nathalie PEYRON.
The department works in close collaboration with the firm’s other departments, in particular, the “Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions", “Not-for-profit organisations”, "Tax Law” and “Public Law”departments.
The team works in French, English and Spanish.
Rankings of the department
- Trophées du Droit 2020 – Real Estate/Construction – Silver award
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020 – Construction – 2/2
- LEGAL 500 Paris 2020 – Construction – 2/3
- Décideurs 2021 :
- Construction– Construction litigation (including insurance) – Excellent 2/2
- Construction (works, contracts and consultancy contracts) – Excellent 2/2
- Décideurs 2020 :
- Real estate, Real property transactions, investment –– Highly regarded 2/2
- Real estate, Property development -– Highly regarded 1/2
- Real estate, Construction litigation – Highly regarded
- Real estate, Commercial Lease Law – Highly regarded 2/2
DELSOL Avocats gains a new Partner, Adrien WILLIOT, in the firm’s Real Estate department, which now has eleven (11) lawyers, including three (3) partners (with Nathalie PEYRON and Benoît BOUSSIER) and one (1) counsel (Virginie DELANNOY). The Real Estate department assists a diverse panel of French and international players with their...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted the territorial development group REALITES and its subsidiary HEURUS, manager operating services residences for seniors, during the real estate investment operation carried out for the benefit of SCPI PRIMOVIE, SCPI of PRIMONIAL REIM, on a service residence for seniors located rue de la Barre in ANGERS in the context of...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY
DELSOL Avocats advised higher education group EDH on its acquisition of CREAD Institut, a school of higher education in interior design. The acquisition adds a new chapter to the catalogue of courses offered by EDH, a higher education group with a 60-year history of leadership in the fields of communication, artistic and cultural management,...Read