DELSOL Avocats advised the Hesus Group, specialists in the evacuation, management and recovery of soils, materials and construction waste for the construction industry, on the signing of an off-plan lease agreement with real estate developer Quartus on premises in the district known as La Minoterie in Ivry-sur-Seine (94), provisionally set to...Read
The “Real-Estate Law” department advises on any real estate project, on the occasion of any demolition or construction work, the renovation of existing buildings, and issues relating to, for example accommodation, offices, hotels, warehouses.
It advises on property development law, construction law, commercial leases and environmental law relating to real estate work.
The department is particularly skilled in risk analysis and contractual negotiations, being concerned to avoid disputes between the various players concerned.
It advises mainly the owners (property developers, investors, hotel owners, etc.) throughout their construction projects, from the outset until completion, including on :
- setting up a real-estate project at the time of purchasing immoveable assets, identifying the risks related to the project,
- drafting and negotiating contracts relating to real-estate projects or their exploitation (property development contracts, “on-plan” sales, project management agreements, works contracts, undertakings to sell, commercial leases, etc.),
- the future implications of the regulations resulting from Grenelle 2,
- preventive management of any disagreements during the construction operations, out of court settlement of disputes,
- construction operations, from preventive summary proceedings to acceptance,
- difficulties between owners, companies, sub-contractors, neighbours : e.g. voluntary liquidation, discontinuance of construction work, statements of complaint, supplementary work, abnormal private nuisance, easements, etc.,
- disputes after acceptance or delivery,
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and in the management of the lease,
- any issues relating to the running of the hotel (excluding employment law).
The “Real-Estate Law” department is headed by two partners : Benoît BOUSSIER and Nathalie PEYRON.
The department works in close collaboration with the firm’s other departments, in particular, the “Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions", “Not-for-profit organisations”, "Tax Law” and “Public Law”departments.
The team works in French, English and Spanish.
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2019 : Construction, tier 2.
1 July 2019 – DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the following promotions to of-Counsel status : Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC in the Nonprofit Organizations – Social and Solidarity-based Entrepreneurship Department, Virginie DELANNOY in the Real Estate Law Department, and Emmanuel SADORGE in the Nonprofit Organizations – Social and Solidarity-based...Read
- Legal news
DELSOL Avocats is proud to rank in 6 categories of the Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : The Regions - Tier 1 « Originally founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is one of France’s most well known regional firms, with a reputation that is well established at national level. Its resources are now almost equally split between its Paris and Lyon offices. The firm...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read