PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats assisted the US group DataBank (zColo) in the context of the acquisition by Etix Everywhere of five of its data centers located in and operated from France by zColo France SAS (one in Paris, one in Montpellier and one in Toulouse) with a maximum capacity of 5,4 MW. Initially DataBank had bought these assets in...Read
The « Real etate » department advises on any real estate project, on the occasion of any demolition or construction work, the renovation of existing buildings, and issues relating to, for example accommodation, offices, hotels, warehouses.
It advises on property development law, construction law, commercial leases and environmental law relating to real estate work.
The department is particularly skilled in risk analysis and contractual negotiations, being concerned to avoid disputes between the various players concerned.
It advises mainly the owners (property developers, investors, hotel owners, etc.) throughout their construction projects, from the outset until completion, including on :
- setting up a real-estate project at the time of purchasing immoveable assets, identifying the risks related to the project,
- drafting and negotiating contracts relating to real-estate projects or their exploitation (property development contracts, “on-plan” sales, project management agreements, works contracts, undertakings to sell, commercial leases, etc.),
- the future implications of the regulations resulting from Grenelle 2,
- preventive management of any disagreements during the construction operations, out of court settlement of disputes,
- construction operations, from preventive summary proceedings to acceptance,
- difficulties between owners, companies, sub-contractors, neighbours : e.g. voluntary liquidation, discontinuance of construction work, statements of complaint, supplementary work, abnormal private nuisance, easements, etc.,
- disputes after acceptance or delivery,
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and in the management of the lease,
- any issues relating to the running of the hotel (excluding employment law).
The « Real estate » department is headed by two partners : Benoît BOUSSIER, Nathalie PEYRON and Adrien WILLIOT.
The department works in close collaboration with the firm’s other departments, in particular, the « Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law », « Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship », « Tax law » and « Public Law » departments.
The team works in French, English and Spanish.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2023
- Construction : Tier 3
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2023
- Real Estate - Construction : Silver Trophy
- PALMARES LE POINT 2023
- Real estate law : ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- DECIDEURS 2023 : Promotion & Construction
- Consulting & contracting (contracts and works) : Unbeatable
- Construction litigation (including insurance) : Excellent
- Real estate development : Excellent
- Architectural law : Highly regarded
- DECIDEURS 2023 : Real estate
- Real estate operations - Investment : Highly regarded
- Real Estate Litigation : Highly regarded
- Commercial leases : Highly regarded
- Real estate operations - Financing : Renowned practice
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Adrien WILLIOT, Stanley MITON, Edouard PIQUE, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Turing 22 in the negotiation of a lease in a future state of completion for Michelin’s future collaborative innovation park in Clermont-Ferrand DELSOL Avocats has advised Turing 22, operator of the future largest coworking space in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, which has been chosen to provide the...Read
- Legal news
The magazine Le Point has published its ranking of law firms in France, which is based on recommendations. General counsels were able to rate the firms they work with and lawyers were able to indicate which firms they would recommend to their clients. DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Corporate law, Tax law, Mergers &...Read
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 9 Legal 500 EMEA 2023 categories : Construction – Tier 3 Data privacy and data protection – Tier 3 Dispute resolution : White-collar crime – Tier 4 Employment – Tier 4 Industry focus : Healthcare and life sciences – Tier 3 Mergers & Acquisitions – Tier 5 Private equity : venture/growth...Read