Areas of expertise
Céline operates in the following areas :
- compensation and benefits law (pay, social contributions, additional social security),
- social audits (compliance, acquisition, etc.),
- harmonization of the collective status,
- counselling : individual and collective labor relations, social security law,
- litigation and pre-litigation : individual disputes, URSSAF adjustment,
- review of schemes and cost calculations in various contexts (employee departures, collective restructuring, reorganization projects, etc.).
Céline joined DELSOL Avocats in 2006, after a one year of experience in an accounting firm and 6 months in a large company as a payroll manager.
Master II Labor law and labor relations (IDEA LYON, 2018), Master I Head of Human Resources Management - continuing education (IGS LYON, 2011), Vocational Bachelor’s degree in Payroll Information Systems Management (IAE LYON, 2005).