DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the ongoing acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security business from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000...Read
Areas of expertise
Solène operates in the following areas :
- Commercial and residential leases
- Real Estate Sales and Acquisition
- Drafting contracts
Internship in the legal department of the real estate developer INTERCONSTRUCTION (2020).
Master II Droit Immobilier et de la Construction (Université Paris II Panthéon Assas) ;
Master I Droit des affaires (Université Paris II Panthéon Assas).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Emilie SULLO, Anaïs FAURY, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT, Solène DEFRANCE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Real estate, Wealth law & taxation
BMG Group is a real estate company specialized in commercial real estate. BMG invests in three kinds of assets : offices, warehouses and business premises. In September 2021, BMG concluded the acquisition of a multi-asset portfolio located for the most part in the Centre-Ouest and Ile-de-France regions. DELSOL Avocats assisted BMG Group in...Read