DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, on its partnership and investment in Red Star FC. This strategic partnership is part of the project to renovate and integrate the...Read
The “Public law” department is active in consulting and disputes (notably before administrative jurisdictions) on behalf of :
- public and quasi-public organisations : State, regions, departments, municipalities, public corporations for inter-municipality cooperation, hospital establishments, mixed economy companies and public undertakings.
- their service providers and partners : private actors in the real estate sector (investors, promoters, public project owners, prime contractors, PW&CE companies, etc.), design bureaus, public service delegated operators, industrial groups, associations, etc.
It provides them with the essential and operational technical expertise that they require for the set-up of their projects, the financing and management of public utility equipment, the organisation of activities and public services, and team management.
To this end, it provides expertise in the following domains :
- property law and public orders : public contract, public service delegation, partnership contract - notably public/private partnership, administrative and hospital emphyteutic leases, agreements for the occupation of public lands,
- public service law : personnel transfer (takeover on a time plus basis, outsourcing), mobility of public service agents, functional employment, disciplinary sanction, functional protection, tenure provisions, dismissal of contractual agents, summary procedures, suspension procedures,
- regulatory, operational and individual urban planning law ; development law (PUP agreement, ZAC, subdivision),
- environment and energy law : classified installations for environmental protection, fossil fuels, nuclear and renewable fuels,
- regional administration law : property management (public domain), personnel management (public service), institutional relations (restructuring, inter-municipal structures), contractual engineering (analysis and choice of legal arrangements and partners), procurements (public purchasing), organisation and follow-up of their activities (public services, police, etc.),
- arrangement of public, private and mixed real estate operations : project set-up, property oversight and purchase, choice of manufacturers, consideration of environmental constraints, follow-up of the works through to delivery to the end customer.
Rankings of the department
- Décideurs :
- Urban planning and development – Renowned practice
- Commercial urban planning– Excellent 2/2
- Public domain law– Renowned practice
- Administrative contracts & related disputes– Renowned practice
- Local governments & mixed economy– Highly regarded 2/2
- Trophées du Droit 2019 : Urban planning – Silver award
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jocelyn LEQUESNE, Anaïs FAURY
- Legal news
Considering the latest developments relating to Covid-19 and government announcements, we would like to inform you with full transparency of the measures we anticipated and implemented within our firm. We have all the IT and technical capacities enabling us to manage files remotely. Dematerialization of both internal process and legal...Read
Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE is attending the European Buyers Forum organized by Pacte PME in Lyon on 26 November 2019. He will take part in the round table dedicated to the following subject matter : « How to facilitate access to SMEs / VSEs to public procurement ? ». Information and registration...Read
In its 9 January 2018 issue, Le Progrès devotes an article in its Actu Lyon section to the decision of the Lyon Administrative Court on 21 December 2017 annulling a building permit issued by the City, at the request of fifteen residents represented by Renaud -Jean CHAUSSADE In its 9 January 2018 issue, Le Progrès, in its Actu Lyon section,...Read