DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco and Senegal) and employing more than 900 people, in its reserved capital increase for a total amount of €35 million at a price of €45 per share. This fundraise,...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and « Venture Capital Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Séverine BRAVARD, Julien MONSENEGO, Céline VIAULT, Edouard PIQUE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Financing
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Stéphane PERRIN Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Apolline LEFAURE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the Californian fund Runa Capital on the fundraise carried out by the start-up OpenReplay. OpenReplay provides developers with a session replay stack that helps them troubleshoot issues by making debugging visual. It has raised $4.7 million in a seed funding round led by Runa Capital with the participation of Expa, 468...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Gaëlle MERLIER, Virginie DELANNOY, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 22 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read