France, similarly as many other countries, has recently tightened its legal regime with respect to foreign direct investment in the name of national security, encouraging investors to be increasingly vigilant. This requires being aware of the fundamentals of the control procedure. There are three conditions for this procedure to apply : the...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and « Venture Capital Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised the sellers of Njuko in the context of its acquisition by ASICS
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO Edouard PIQUE, Samuel VINCENT,
- Corporate taxation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats advised the sellers of Njuko, a sports race registration platform, in the context of its acquisition by the Japanese equipment manufacturer ASICS. Founded in 2012, Njuko is the European leader in online registration management for endurance events. Its application facilitates the entry, registration and management of runners’...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
The Swiss insurance group, Swiss Life, has sold the broker-wholesaler, Cegema, to the brokerage group Kereis, which thus consolidates its presence on the European brokerage market. The transaction will allow Cegema to diversify its risk carriers while maintaining its commercial relationship with Swiss Life’s French subsidiary. In the context...Read