DELSOL Avocats is proud to have assisted the founders of Kyutai, a not-for-profit open science artificial intelligence research laboratory. Co-founded by CMA CGM, Groupe iliad and Schmidt Futures, Kyutai will publish all its research work free of charge. The laboratory’s co-founders aim for Kyutai to be a genuine hub for the French and...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2023 in « Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and « Venture Capital Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Lionel DEVIC, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Marie MAGRO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship, Employment law - Social welfare law, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Pierre GOUGÉ Julien MONSENEGO, Adrien WILLIOT, Stanley MITON, Edouard PIQUE, Cyprien de SCORBIAC,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Real estate
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats assisted the US group DataBank (zColo) in the context of the acquisition by Etix Everywhere of five of its data centers located in and operated from France by zColo France SAS (one in Paris, one in Montpellier and one in Toulouse) with a maximum capacity of 5,4 MW. Initially DataBank had bought these assets in...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Thomas AMICO, Gaëlle MERLIER, Stanley MITON, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 23 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Thomas AMICO Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Information Technology Law Privacy and Data...Read