PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advised REALITES, a listed territorial development group founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco) and with more than 400 employees, in its capital increase with preferential subscription rights launched on 2 July 2020 and in obtaining the French financial markets authority’s (AMF)...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Alexis BECQUART, Anaïs FAURY, Sarah FARHAT,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
DELSOL Avocats advised C’est qui le patron ?!, a cooperative brand founded by consumers for consumers in 2016 on principles of crowdsourcing and transparency, on the launch of its Consumers and Citizens’ Solidarity Fund. Consumer-driven brand C’est qui le patron ?! has seen sales of its staple food products take off since the beginning of...Read