DELSOL Avocats advised the Californian fund Runa Capital in the context of the fundraise carried out by the e-commerce logistics platform Bigblue. The fundraise carried out by the French start-up amounts to 15 million dollars (13.6 million euros) within the framework of a Serie A led by Runa Capital as secondary lead investor with other...Read
Areas of expertise
Edouard operates in the following areas :
- acquisitions, disposals, restructurings,
- private equity,
- business agreements.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
LL.M in Law & Tax Management – EDHEC (2018).
Master 2 Pratique du Droit des Affaires – Université Catholique de Lille (2018).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Julien MONSENEGO, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Apolline LEFAURE
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats assisted Foxintelligence, the largest e-commerce measurement and consumer data analytics company in Europe, on its acquisition by NielsenIQ, a world leader in consumer behavior analytics owned by the US investment fund Advent International. Foxintelligence operates Europe’s largest GDPR-compliant consumer panel, boasting over...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000 employees...Read