PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats assisted the US group DataBank (zColo) in the context of the acquisition by Etix Everywhere of five of its data centers located in and operated from France by zColo France SAS (one in Paris, one in Montpellier and one in Toulouse) with a maximum capacity of 5,4 MW. Initially DataBank had bought these assets in...Read
Areas of expertise
Edouard operates in the following areas :
- acquisitions, disposals, restructurings,
- private equity,
- business agreements.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
LL.M in Law & Tax Management – EDHEC (2018).
Master 2 Pratique du Droit des Affaires – Université Catholique de Lille (2018).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Adrien WILLIOT, Stanley MITON, Edouard PIQUE, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Real estate
France, similarly as many other countries, has recently tightened its legal regime with respect to foreign direct investment in the name of national security, encouraging investors to be increasingly vigilant. This requires being aware of the fundamentals of the control procedure. There are three conditions for this procedure to apply : the...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate taxation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats advised the sellers of Njuko, a sports race registration platform, in the context of its acquisition by the Japanese equipment manufacturer ASICS. Founded in 2012, Njuko is the European leader in online registration management for endurance events. Its application facilitates the entry, registration and management of runners’...Read