DELSOL Avocats advised DocuSign France, an IT company developing e-signature and digital management of transactions technologies, in the assignment of its certification activity for private persons to Docaposte, a digital subsidiary of La Poste. Certinomis, Docaposte’s center of expertise, will manage the said activity. In the current context...Read
Areas of expertise
Edouard operates in the following areas :
- acquisitions, disposals, restructurings,
- private equity,
- business agreements.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
LL.M in Law & Tax Management – EDHEC (2018).
Master 2 Pratique du Droit des Affaires – Université Catholique de Lille (2018).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Anaïs FAURY, Maëva COCOTIER, Edouard PIQUE
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read