PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats assisted the US group DataBank (zColo) in the context of the acquisition by Etix Everywhere of five of its data centers located in and operated from France by zColo France SAS (one in Paris, one in Montpellier and one in Toulouse) with a maximum capacity of 5,4 MW. Initially DataBank had bought these assets in...Read
Stanley MITON advises on economic law matters (contract law, distribution law, competition law and consumer law) and commercial litigation.
He has been a lecturer in business law at EM Lyon since 2019 and coaches teams in the context of the law clinic (EM Lyon incubator). He also mentors entrepreneurs through the association Synergie 6 organization.
He began his career in Paris with the law firms Gide Loyrette Nouel and White & Case. After an experience in Casablanca (Morocco), he joined the business and competition law team of Cornet Vincent Segurel before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2022.
Admitted to the Lyon Bar in 2014, Stanley holds a Master I and a Master II in European Business Law (Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University) and a University Diploma in American Law (Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University).
Stanley MITON was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2024 in “Trade Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Adrien WILLIOT, Stanley MITON, Edouard PIQUE, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Real estate
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Thomas AMICO, Gaëlle MERLIER, Stanley MITON, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 23 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Thomas AMICO Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Information Technology Law Privacy and Data...Read
- Edouard de MELLON, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Stanley MITON,
- Business litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the promotions to Counsel status of Mayeul Brac de La Perrière (Mergers & Acquisitions – Corporate law), Edouard de Mellon (Business litigation) et Stanley Miton (Economic law). Mayeul Brac de La Perrière is mainly involved in business transfers, equity transactions and company restructuring. He has...Read