DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Philippe PACOTTE is co-head of the Paris office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
He has gained solid experience in :
- restructuring operations and international projects, involving both the engineering unique to the area and awareness of the necessary synergies with the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions and Tax Law Departments : registered office transfers, mergers, LBOs, reorganization of activities, due diligence relating to acquisition or sale audits, etc.
- day-to-day corporate management
- additional social security schemes
- working time issues
- individual or collective labour litigation
- disputed industrial accidents and illnesses in general and technical social security litigation.
He works more particularly on behalf of major French and international companies. He speaks English fluently.
Philippe PACOTTE gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Labour Law and Practices from the Faculty of MONTPELLIER in 1993.
For ten years, he was an associate in labour law within major Paris-based French and international law firms, including BARTHELEMY (1996–1998), Paul HASTINGS (1998–1999) and LATHAM & WATKINS (1999–2005) ; he then practiced as a partner and head of the Labour Law Department within ARES Avocats (2005–2009), before joining DELSOL Avocats in September 2009.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Labor and Employment Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He is frequently asked to chair vocational training and seminars aimed at stakeholders in the labour law sector, as well as internal company training. He also works with professional journals.
He was a lecturer in labour law at PARIS VIII University (postgraduate programme).
Philippe PACOTTE is a former director of the firm.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 14 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2021 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law...Read
- Philippe PACOTTE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Philippe MALIKIAN,
- Real estate, Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats advised the Austrian group Voestalpine on the acquisition of 100% of Société d’Equipements Industriel Lietaert (SEI.L) from La Ferroviaire de la Brie. SEI.L has been developing railway switches and crossings since 2012, and benefits from SNCF qualification. With more than 52,000 employees, some fifty subsidiaries worldwide and a...Read