Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE is attending the European Buyers Forum organized by Pacte PME in Lyon on 26 November 2019. He will take part in the round table dedicated to the following subject matter : « How to facilitate access to SMEs / VSEs to public procurement ? ». Information and registration...Read
Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE is head of the LYON office’s Public Law Department.
He has developed recognized expertise in :
- property law and public-sector contracts : public contracts, outsourced public services, partnership contracts, administrative and hospital emphyteutic leases, public property occupancy agreements
- regulatory, operational and individual planning law ; land use law (urban partnership agreements, mixed-use developments, subdivisions)
- environment and energy law : facilities listed for environmental protection, fossil, nuclear and renewable energies
- public, private and combined property development transactions : implementation of the project, land acquisition, choice of constructors, management of the works until delivery to the end client
- local authority law : property management (public ownership), staff management (civil service), institutional relations (restructuring, inter-communality), procurement (public sector contracts), organization of their activities (public services, police, etc.).
He works firstly for local authorities, groupings and hospitals, and secondly for private players in the property sector (investors, promoters, project owners, project managers, construction and civil engineering companies, etc.) and for industrial groups in energy matters.
Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE has a DEA postgraduate qualification in Public Law, which he gained with summa cum laude or upper second-class honours from the University of AUVERGNE in early 2002. He also studied for an LL.M in International Public Law at the University of QUEBEC in MONTREAL, where he was a research assistant to Prof. Katia BOUSTANY, a specialist in International Nuclear Law.
He began his career in 2002 as an external associate within the Legal Department of the International Labour Office in GENEVA. After gaining professional accreditation, he practiced as an associate lawyer within the Public Law Department of the law firm YGMA in PARIS before joining the LYON office of DELSOL Avocats for the first time, where he stayed for four years. In 2010, he took responsibility for the Public Law Department of the law firm BISMUTH & Associés in LYON. He rejoined DELSOL Avocats as an of counsel in early December 2012.
He regularly publishes articles and has created several training programmes for bodies such as EFE (property transactions), LE MONITEUR (subcontracting), ENTPE (constructors’ liability, public dialogue) and the COLAS Group (managing works contracts).
In its 9 January 2018 issue, Le Progrès devotes an article in its Actu Lyon section to the decision of the Lyon Administrative Court on 21 December 2017 annulling a building permit issued by the City, at the request of fifteen residents represented by Renaud -Jean CHAUSSADE In its 9 January 2018 issue, Le Progrès, in its Actu Lyon section,...Read
In an article published on the WEKA website on 20 January 2017, Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE looks at the circumstances in which the transfer of competence in relation to local urban plans will take place at intercommunal level. In an article published on the WEKA website on 20 January 2017, Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE, a partner in the "Public Law"...Read