Tout pour l’eau provides materials and accessories for swimming pools. DELSOL Avocats assisted the management company, SOFIMAC Partners, in the context of a majority LBO in Tout pour l’eau with a team including Séverine BRAVARD and Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partners, and Leslie D’ALASCIO,...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Emmanuel KAEPPELIN is co-head of the "Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
Alongside standard services in corporate law (repeat advisory work and company management), he has developed more specific expertise in the following areas :
- company transfers and acquisition audits (acquisitions on behalf of French or international groups)
- equity financing and company restructuring (LBOs, MBOs, fundraising, mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, agreements between partners, etc.)
- advisory work to foreign groups in France (incorporation, tax structure, joint ventures, etc.)
- drafting of commercial contracts (distribution, sales agents, subcontracting, manufacturing contracts, T&Cs, financing contracts, franchises, IT contracts, etc.)
- financing infrastructures (hotel infrastructures, solar power plants, industries, etc.)
- business concentrations (notification of acquisitions to the French or European competition authorities).
He has developed specific expertise in the manufacturing, health, new energies (wind, solar, hydroelectricity, etc.), real estate (structure of property transactions) and leisure sectors (hotel and tour operator management).
He is fluent in legal English.
Emmanuel KAEPPELIN graduated from Jean MOULIN III University. He has a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law and Taxation and a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law ; he also has a specialist qualification in Corporate Law.
He began his career in the Corporate Finance – Mergers & Acquisitions Department of the law firm REED SMITH in PHILADELPHIA in 1999.
He then practiced in Lyon as an associate lawyer in various law firms before joining the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats, where he was promoted to of counsel.
For over three years, he was the Secretary-General and Legal Director of a Danish leisure group, where he managed financial affairs, business development and property matters.
Emmanuel KAEPPELIN is a member of the DELSOL Avocats Board and the TRANS-EUROPEAN LAW FIRMS ALLIANCE (TELFA).
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2021 in “Corporate Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Clément GUITET,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted PROMOVAL with the acquisition of a building located 17, place Bellecour, in Lyon. The building will undergo in-depth restructuring in order to create offices, service areas, housings and commercial premises distributed over 2000 m². The team which provided assistance to PROMOVAL on the corporate aspects of the...Read