Practice areasBusiness litigation
Pierre-Marie DURADE-REPLAT is co-head of the LYON office’s Business litigation Department.
He manages conflict, pre-litigious or litigious situations relating to :
- civil liability law, disputes between partners
- unfair competition practices
- contract law
- recovery of non-commercial and commercial debt
- criminal business law
- assistance with arbitration
- collective insolvency proceedings and the prevention of difficulties : continuity plans, asset disposal plans, repayment of liabilities, etc.
He works primarily on behalf of French manufacturing and service SMEs.
Pierre-Marie DURADE-REPLAT has a DESS postgraduate qualification in Notarial Law (Jean MOULIN University – LYON III) and a two-year master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation (Jean MOULIN University – LYON III).