PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
Jean-Philippe DELSOL, a tax lawyer, is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in tax and corporate law, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs : issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions
- recovery of struggling companies : banking negotiations, plans, etc.
- company and asset taxation
- asset management of groups of family-run companies and structure of the company head’s assets
- organization of groups of companies at international level.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, groups of family-run companies and company directors.
The firm’s founder, Jean-Philippe DELSOL has a PhD in Law and a bachelor’s degree in Literature.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Corporate Law”, “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” and “Tax Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He has written several books, particularly guides to taxation, and works with major titles of the economic press.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 14 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2021 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 10 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2020 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Privacy and Data Security LawSéverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law Insolvency and Reorganization Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Henri-Louis...Read