DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 10 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2020 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Privacy and Data Security LawSéverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law Insolvency and Reorganization Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Henri-Louis...Read
Jean-Philippe DELSOL, a tax lawyer, is co-head of the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in tax and corporate law, he has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions : audits, letters of intent, sales protocols, asset and liability warranties, etc.
- LBOs : issuance of complex securities, shareholders’ agreements, etc.
- company restructurings : mergers, demergers, contributions
- recovery of struggling companies : banking negotiations, plans, etc.
- company and asset taxation
- asset management of groups of family-run companies and structure of the company head’s assets
- organization of groups of companies at international level.
He works primarily for manufacturing and service companies, groups of family-run companies and company directors.
The firm’s founder, Jean-Philippe DELSOL has a PhD in Law and a bachelor’s degree in Literature.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020 in “Corporate Law”, “Mergers and Acquisitions Law” and “Tax Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He has written several books, particularly guides to taxation, and works with major titles of the economic press.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD
Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Henri-Louis DELSOL advise LCB Food Safety shareholders on LCB Food Safety’s acquisition by Hypred Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Henri-Louis DELSOL, partners in the “Company law – Mergers & Acquisitions” department, and Séverine BRAVARD, of counsel, Vincent GUEVENOUX, lawyer, and Marion LAGRANGE, jurist, advised Patrick de...Read
"Is reconsideration of the tax system regarding the payment of cash adjustments justified ?” by Jean-Philippe DELSOL and Laure GAY-BELLILE in a study published in Les Nouvelles Fiscales on 1 June 2017 "The tax authorities’ position of reassessing taxpayers who have benefited from cash adjustment payment seems to us highly questionable when the...Read