Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new space that is part of the « Morland Mixité Capitale » rehabilitation project, led by the developer Emerige in the context of the « Réinventer Paris » initiative. Deskeo is leasing a 976 sq. private office space in the heart of a multi-use asset (offices, housing, shops, 5-star hotel,...Read
Adrien WILLIOT is co-head of the « Real Estate Law » department.
He advises on all aspects of real estate business law :
- sale and acquisition transactions (asset and share deals) (commercial, office, hotel, datacenter and warehouse assets),
- setting up of complex real estate transactions including real estate corporate matters,
- commercial leases,
- property asset management,
- coworking, coliving and flex office.
He advises French and international companies, such as family offices, institutional clients and property developer, as well as users.
In the past few years, Adrien has developed expertise in the field of coworking and flex office while assisting some of the major players in the sector.
Adrien holds a master’s degree in business law (Paris II/ Assas) and a master’s degree in real estate law (Paris I/ Sorbonne).
He practiced at de Pardieu Brocas Maffei from 2010 to 2019 and then at Ashurst’ Paris office from 2019 to 2021 (as counsel), before joining DELSOL Avocats in March 2021.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new 2 000m² site located 10 rue de la Victoire in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. This atypical site includes two spaces : one with industrial charm and a glass roof, a second one distributed over two floors benefiting from beautiful volumes and optimal luminosity. With more than 180...Read