DELSOL Avocats assisted Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) with its acquisition, through Banque des Territoires, of a minority stake in the semi-public company (SOCOMIX) operating the Hôtel du Palais in Biarritz. CDC is acquiring part of the shares held by Biarritz City Council and JC Decaux Holding for a total of €1.23 million, following...Read
Areas of expertise
Alexia DEMONCHY advises clients on national and international transactions involving :
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
- private equity / venture capital (fundraising), LBO,
- stock exchange law / capital markets,
- joint-ventures and partnerships.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several internships in British and American law firms (HOGAN LOVELLS, BIRD & BIRD).
Bar of PARIS (EFB 2019), Double Degree in Law, Economics and Business Management, Two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law (PARIS V DESCARTES University), International Business Law Certificate (CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON).
- Julien MONSENEGO, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY
- Tax law, Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX Jessica NEUFVILLE, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised higher education group EDH on its acquisition of CREAD Institut, a school of higher education in interior design. The acquisition adds a new chapter to the catalogue of courses offered by EDH, a higher education group with a 60-year history of leadership in the fields of communication, artistic and cultural management,...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read