DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
Areas of expertise
Alexia DEMONCHY advises clients on national and international transactions involving :
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
- private equity / venture capital (fundraising), LBO,
- stock exchange law / capital markets,
- joint-ventures and partnerships.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several internships in British and American law firms (HOGAN LOVELLS, BIRD & BIRD).
Bar of PARIS (EFB 2019), Double Degree in Law, Economics and Business Management, Two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law (PARIS V DESCARTES University), International Business Law Certificate (CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON).
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
En Voiture Simone, an online driving school with more than 700.000 candidates, has chosen to join the BYmyCar group. En Voiture Simone had begun a round of VCs funding in early 2018, receiving €2M from Supernova Invest and Amundi. It is now an industrial transfer that it is carrying out with the BYmyCar group. With a turnover of €2 billion,...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read