DELSOL Avocats advised the funds France Nucléaire (managed by Siparex), BNP Développement and Garibaldi Participations in the context of a MBO over F2A, specialist in ventilation components. DELSOL Avocats advised the investors in the context of this transaction with a multidisciplinary team including Emmanuel Kaeppelin, partner, and Mayeul...Read
Laure GAY-BELLILE is a counsel, she practices within the « Wealth law & taxation » and « Corporate taxation » departments.
She has developed recognized expertise in :
- personal taxation : structure of acquisitions and transfers of both private and professional assets, declaration of overseas assets
- corporate taxation : management of groups’ taxation, audits, advisory work on the tax structure of company takeovers, mergers and acquisitions and restructurings
- tax inspections and litigation.
She advises individuals as well as manufacturing and service companies.
Laure GAY-BELLILE holds a DESS-DESS postgraduate qualification in Corporate Legal Advice and a Certificate of Specialization in Tax Law.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in 2005.
She is a member of the IACF (Institute of Tax Lawyers). Laure GAY-BELLILE also regularly provides training in asset tax planning.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Laure GAY-BELLILE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Céline COELHO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation