DELSOL Avocats advised Dimotrans Group with the acquisition of a stake in its capital by Crédit Mutuel Equity, a subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale. Dimotrans Group currently employs 2 700 people in its 70 French branches and its network of international subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe and the United States. With this new...Read
Areas of expertise
Maïlys de MEYER assists companies and individuals in :
- structure of acquisitions and asset transfers, both private and professional
- assistance in tax advisory work and litigation
- advisory work on the tax structure of takeovers of groups of companies, mergers and acquisitions and restructurings.
CAPA (MONTPELLIER, 2017), two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (CLERMONT I University), DU qualification in Specialist Taxation.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Emilie FLORENTIN, Fanny BORDAIS, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing
- Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Fanny BORDAIS,
- Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats has advised the investment fund Capelia on its acquisition of a minority stake in Handishare, a company specialising in integration and temporary employment for disabled workers, which is now entering a new phase of development. DELSOL Avocats assisted Capelia with the implementation of the transaction (shareholders’ agreement,...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Stanley MITON, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read