Advising CROUZET group, a specialist in automated systems, in the acquisition of GAROS’s sensors, electronics and instrumentation activities. CROUZET is the leader in France in the conception and manufacture of made to measure sensors. By measuring the forces on the materials, GAROS’s sensors have a role in controlling automated systems and...Read
Areas of expertise
Maïlys de MEYER assists companies and individuals in :
- structure of acquisitions and asset transfers, both private and professional
- assistance in tax advisory work and litigation
- advisory work on the tax structure of takeovers of groups of companies, mergers and acquisitions and restructurings.
CAPA (MONTPELLIER, 2017), two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (CLERMONT I University), DU qualification in Specialist Taxation.
- Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Claire PECQUET
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law