DELSOL Avocats has advised the investment fund Capelia on its acquisition of a minority stake in Handishare, a company specialising in integration and temporary employment for disabled workers, which is now entering a new phase of development. DELSOL Avocats assisted Capelia with the implementation of the transaction (shareholders’ agreement,...Read
Areas of expertise
Maïlys de MEYER assists companies and individuals in :
- structure of acquisitions and asset transfers, both private and professional
- assistance in tax advisory work and litigation
- advisory work on the tax structure of takeovers of groups of companies, mergers and acquisitions and restructurings.
CAPA (MONTPELLIER, 2017), two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (CLERMONT I University), DU qualification in Specialist Taxation.
- Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Fanny BORDAIS
- Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Frédéric SUBRA, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Maïlys de MEYER, Doriane CHEVILLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Holnest, Pathé and IDG Capital entered into exclusive negotiations with Eagle Football Holdings, LLC in the perspective of the acquisition by the latter of a majority stake in OL Groupe, followed by a simplified public purchase offer. Whereas Jean-Michel Aulas will remain CEO of OL, the transaction will enable the consolidation of the Groupe’s...Read