DELSOL Avocats advised Frénéhard & Michaux, a major French industrial group specializing in fall protection solutions and protection for work at height, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Gamesystem, a company that designs, manufactures and implements solutions for protection against falls from height on industrial facilities and...Read
Areas of expertise
Maïlys de MEYER assists companies and individuals in :
- structure of acquisitions and asset transfers, both private and professional
- assistance in tax advisory work and litigation
- advisory work on the tax structure of takeovers of groups of companies, mergers and acquisitions and restructurings.
CAPA (MONTPELLIER, 2017), two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation (CLERMONT I University), DU qualification in Specialist Taxation.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Claire PECQUET,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
Advising CROUZET group, a specialist in automated systems, in the acquisition of GAROS’s sensors, electronics and instrumentation activities. CROUZET is the leader in France in the conception and manufacture of made to measure sensors. By measuring the forces on the materials, GAROS’s sensors have a role in controlling automated systems and...Read