Areas of expertise
Camille provides regulatory advice and handles litigation for actors in the healthcare sector on a variety of issues, including :
- Rules relating to the practice of health professionals (expertise, structures, cooperation, professional conduct, etc.) ;
- Regulations relating to clinical trials ;
- Telehealth regulations ;
- Anti-gift and transparency regulations ;
- The drafting of contractual documents ;
- Commercial litigation.
Before becoming a Lawyer, Camille worked in the legal department of the Ile-de-France Regional Health Agency (ARS IDF) and in the regional delegation of the Private Hospitalization Federation of the same region (FHP-IDF).
Then, she spent two years as a lawyer in the law firm BESLAY + AVOCATS specialized in the digital health sector.
Camille joined the Life Sciences team of DELSOL AVOCATS in September 2022 where she had already completed a previous internship in the Personal Data department.
- CAPA (2020)
- Two-year master’s degree in Health law and social security law (Paris II, Pantheon-Assas University)
- One-year master’s degree in Business Law (Paris II, Pantheon-Assas University)