DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read
Areas of expertise
Eve DAUVOIS practices in the following main areas :
- asset planning : asset optimization and transfer, international mobility, meeting reporting requirements (income tax, wealth tax, etc.), and assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation,
- corporate taxation : corporation tax, VAT, payroll tax, local tax and incorporation tax.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2015.
Two-year master’s degree in Private and Professional Asset Management (PANTHEON-ASSAS University), two-year master’s degree in Tax Law.
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Martin SOUYRI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Real estate
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Disputes, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
13 March 2018 - Henri-Louis DELSOL, M&A Partner, and Vincent GUEVENOUX, lawyer, advised PROACTIS in the launching of a tender offer over the shares of HUBWOO, listed on Euronext Paris. This tender offer results from the acquisition by PROACTIS, listed on the AIM market in London, of the american group PERFECT COMMERCE. Following the...Read