Areas of expertise
Agathe LUX assists non-profit organizations and social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship in the following main areas :
- legal, tax and patrimonial aspects of the setting-up and monitoring of associations, foundations, cooperatives, etc.,
- issues related to patronage and sponsorship,
- drafting of contracts adapted to the characteristics of NPOs.
Prior to DELSOL Avocats, Agathe practiced for the « NPOs » department of EY Société d’Avocats and Guillemin Flichy.
- CAPA (EFB 2016),
- Master’s degree in international business counsel (University Paris Descartes),
- Master’s degree in public business law (University Panthéon-Assas).
French, English, Spanish