Areas of expertise
Anna-Maria practices in the following main areas :
- taxation of non-profit organizations,
- founding, operating and restructuring of non-profit organizations,
- patronage and sponsorship.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2022, Anna-Maria worked for three years as an associate in the tax department of EY Société d’Avocats.
- CAPA (EFB 2019)
- Master’s degree in International Tax and Business Law (University of PARIS I, PANTHEON-SORBONNE)
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Business School – Grenoble