Areas of expertise
Clément PUECH practices in the following main areas :
- creation, operation, reorganisation, restructuring (merger, business split, partial contribution of assets, spin-off) of non-profit organisations,
- taxation of non-profit organisations,
- sponsorship and patronage,
- assistance and representation in their tax and legal litigation.
Associate since 2019 in business litigation at LAMY-LEXEL, Clément joined the « Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship » department of DELSOL Avocats in 2022.
- CAPA (2018),
- Master II Business Law and Taxation - Diploma in Business Lawyer (Université de MONTPELLIER, 2017),
- Master I Corporate and Business Law (Université de MONTPELLIER, 2016)