Areas of expertise
Léa BERCHE works in the following areas :
- founding, organization and operation of community-oriented structures,
- restructuring of activities and reorganization of community-oriented structures,
- drafting of contracts adapted to the characteristics of NPOs.
After completing an internship at DELSOL Avocats in 2021 and various internships in corporate law, notably in-house, Léa joined DELSOL Avocats as a student lawyer and then as a legal advisor in 2023.
- CAPA (IXAD 2023) (ongoing),
- Master’s degree in Management (EDHEC),
- Master’s degree in Business Law Practice (Université Catholique de Lille),
- LL.M. in Law & Tax Management (EDHEC).