Areas of expertise
Marine Baron works in the field of law and taxation of non-profit organizations (associations and foundations recognized as being of public utility, corporate foundations, congregations) and social entrepreneurship.
She joined DELSOL Avocats at the end of her final internship in 2022, after having worked as an administrative executive (Crédit Mutuel Arkéa), as an author (Denoël, Les Belles Lettres, Balland) and as a volunteer officer (French Navy, Ministry of Defence).
- CAPA (EFB, 2022)
- PhD in Public Law (Sorbonne Paris Nord University /2020)
- PhD in Philosophy (Panthéon-Sorbonne University /2018)
- Master in Trial law (Panthéon-Assas University /2015)
- Master in Public Business Law (Panthéon-Sorbonne University /2015)
- Bachelor in Public Administration (Panthéon-Assas University /2013)