DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat, a manufacturer of innovative heating solutions, with the acquisition of a stake in HBR Investment Group. This transaction was carried out as part of Boostheat’s safeguard plan, which was approved by the Lyon Commercial Court on 23 May 2023. DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat since the beginning of the safeguard...Read
Areas of expertise
Gabriela operates in the following areas :
- preventive treatment (ad hoc mandate, conciliation) and insolvency proceedings (safeguard, judicial recovery) for distressed companies ;
- assistance of companies within their legal issues regarding insolvency proceedings ;
- restructuring ;
- company takeovers ;
- representation of court-appointed receivers and trustees within their mandates ;
- advice and assistance companies, CEO and partners with their legal issues.
Gabriela joined DELSOL Avocats in October 2021, after practicing as an Associate within the law firm LEXCASE for 6 years.
CAPA (2016), Two-year Master’s degree in International Business Law
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Amaury DUMAS-MARZE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Gabriela PINTILESCU
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Distressed companies - Restructuring