IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
Areas of expertise
Eve DAUVOIS practices in the following main areas :
- asset planning : asset optimization and transfer, international mobility, meeting reporting requirements (income tax, wealth tax, etc.), and assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation,
- corporate taxation : corporation tax, VAT, payroll tax, local tax and incorporation tax.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2015.
Two-year master’s degree in Private and Professional Asset Management (PANTHEON-ASSAS University), two-year master’s degree in Tax Law.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Emilie SULLO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
K-SANTE, a specialist in the distribution of slimming meals delivered to the home and personalized nutritional support, completed its first LBO with the FrenchFood Capital entrepreneur fund. The operation made it possible to restructure the capital of the K-SANTE group around its director and founder Vincent Guillet and the FrenchFood...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read